RAID Data Recovery Services
Our Professional RAID Data Recovery Services
Our dedicated RAID data recovery team of and RAID engineers are trained to handle all of the current server hardware platforms as well as commonly used legacy systems utilized in the market today. Complex fault-tolerant systems can also suffer from a crash. Often, failure to correctly implement these systems leads to point of malfunction and can cause data loss. This is human error and not shortcomings of the technology used or the design of the array.
Even the best-configured system can fail due to RAID Controller failure, multiple drive failure, accidental replacement of media components, accidental reformatting of drives or whole array, array configuration lost, intermittent drive failure resulting in array degradation.
RAID Data Loss Reasons
- Virus infection.
- Software and operating system upgrades.
- Two or more hard drives fail or go offline configuration.
- Failure of RAID controller or change in the RAID.
- Server crashes and fails to mount volumes / partitions.
- Addition of incompatible hard drives to the array.
- Hardware / Software malfunction.
- RAID 0 - Stripe Set without parity.
- RAID 5 - Stripe Set with parity.
- RAID 1 - Mirroring / Duplexing.
- Other RAID combinations such as RAID 0+1, RAID 5+0, RAID 5+1 etc.